As an international student,If you leave Canada and want to return, you must have:
- a valid passport or travel document;
- a valid study permit if you are returning to study in Canada; and
- a valid temporary resident visa, if you are a citizen of a country or territory whose citizens require visas in order to enter Canada as visitors.
You must re-apply for a temporary resident visa (commonly known as a visitor visa) if:
- your visa has expired; or
- your visa was only valid for a single entry to Canada.
Please contact us directly for more information.