Federal Start-up Visa
The Federal Start-up Visa Program allows immigrant entrepreneurs to become acquainted with experienced private sector organizations that can provide expertise in dealing with start-ups. In addition, Start-up visa allows foreign individuals to immigrate to Canada permanently and have their business idea funded.
To apply, individuals must:
- Present a Letter of Support from a designated organization that supports your business idea or venture;
- Meet the minimum requirement of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either French or English in all four language capabilities;
- Provide proof of education;
- Have the necessary settlement funds to support yourself and depends in Canada.
To find out about your eligibility, please contact one of our immigration specialists.
- Phone: +1 (604) 636 – 4618
- Email: email@example.com
- or take a Free Online Assessment through our website, we will contact you within 24 hours upon your request!