Canada has been known as a country with a broad and most positive immigration policy in the world. In terms of standards of living, the United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places in the world to live.
The top eight reasons for immigrating to Canada:
- Canada has been rated by United Nations as the best country in the world to live in since 1994.
- Canada is one of the richest countries and is getting better with the highest standard of living.
- Canada offers free primary and secondary education and subsidized post-secondary studies.
- Canadians have access to social assistance program, affordable housing, free healthcare.
- Canada encourages immigrants to retain their unique culture, a diversity of cultures existing together in a tolerant, peaceful society.
- Canada offers many opportunities in the IT sector for software, Bio-Technology, Healthcare sectors, migration possible for skilled workers as well as investors.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Canadians have access to the United States and Mexico markets based on the NAFTA Agreement.
The top ten immigrants source countries were China, India, Philippines, Pakistan, United States of America， United Kingdom, Iran, South Korea, Colombia, and Sri Lanka.
You may qualify to immigrate to Canada under one or more than one of Canada’s different immigration programs. It is important to find the best one that is most suitable for your situation. We can help you decide and find out how you can immigrate to Canada by assessing your qualification and evaluating your eligibility across over 60 different immigration programs.
- Complete a Free Online Assessment form, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Send your enquiries by email, we will respond you within 24 hours.
- Contact us directly by phone.
Once you retain our services, we will:
- Match the best category for you
- Prepare and submit the application
- Communicate with immigration authorities
- Track the status of your application throughout the process
- Prepare you for your personal interview
- Language preparation