As an international student,If you leave Canada and want to return, you must have:

  • a valid passport or travel document;
  • a valid study permit if you are returning to study in Canada; and
  • a valid temporary resident visa, if you are a citizen of a country or territory whose citizens require visas in order to enter Canada as visitors.

You must re-apply for a temporary resident visa (commonly known as a visitor visa) if:

  • your visa has expired; or
  • your visa was only valid for a single entry to Canada.

Please contact us directly for more information.

Apply Now

Free Online Assessment

Fill out our free online assessment form, we will assess your eligibility based on more than 60 different Canadian immigration programs and send you the result within 24 hours!

Apply Now