There are more than 130,000 students who come through Canada to receive their education and even more travel to Canada to learn its official languages. In most but not all cases, a study permit or temporary resident visa may be compulsory to begin studying in Canada.

Those who wish to study in Quebec may be required to obtain an Application for Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) before a study permit can be issued.

Click here if you want to apply:

  • Study Permit
  • Temporary Resident Visa

As a student who wants to study in Canada, you may want to check out our Education Services as well. With hundreds of Universities, Colleges, High Schools and ESL Schools to choose in Canada, WBI School Choice Service is dedicated towards helping students research and compare colleges and universities. We want to provide you with the best online and campus school matches, allowing you to make the best Education Choices.

We are always available and willing to answer any question that needs clarifications. So send us your enquiry today and contact one of our immigration specialists, we will reply you within 24 hours upon your request!

  • Phone: +1 (604) 636 – 4618
  • Email:
  • or  take a Free Online Assessment through our website.
Apply Now

Free Online Assessment

Fill out our free online assessment form, we will assess your eligibility based on more than 60 different Canadian immigration programs and send you the result within 24 hours!

Apply Now